[IP] Re: Finger system

Well here's a little funny for ya. In Latin, octo means 8 but
October is the name for our 10th month, novem means 9 but
November is the name for our 11th month, septem means 7 but
September is the name for our 9th month, and decem means 10 but
December is the name for our 12th month. (None of the other
months have Latin numerical roots in their names.)

Jan said:
My calendar includes December and January, but, then, I'm in
north-central Indiana. Don't know about where you are. (~_^)

little guy due 3/10/01