Re: [IP] Re: Video on forearm testing

Lyndy wrote:

<<I've seen that Therasense has a video on lancing/using the Freestyle in
"store" on their web site.  I think it was free or maybe a small fee (like
$4.95).  If you're using this meter, maybe you could write them and ask them
to offer it for free for downloading from their site.>>

I was talking about using the FastTake for forearm testing, not the
Therasense... but that would also be helpful for users of the Therasense
FreeStyle meter.