Re: [IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

>Darrin, after you ate at 2am, did you go to sleep?  Some of us find it very
>difficult to predict digestion of large meals before going to sleep, even
>without the fat and protein complication.  It would be interesting to see if
>you had the same response after that meal during a period when you were awake.

I agree, Linda.  Ther are a few night meals I'd liek to try during teh
afternoon so I could see if there is a diff in bg patterns simply due to
the time of day the food is consumed.  I do intend to do this but time,
time, time....

In the end; your suggestion may be the only way to determine what is
ahppening here.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!