[IP] funny story

We all went to a Catholic wedding yesterday.  When it came time for the
communion, Kevin asked what they were doing. I explained that it was
communion. He asked what it was for or what it represented...I told him it
was the Body and Blood of CHRIST...and without skipping a beat, he asked
"Well, How many carbohydrates is that?"  I couldnt stop laughing! He is
always thinking about carbs! ha ha.

Dont mean to offend any religious people...you just have to step back and
enjoy the humor!  ha ha. Out of the mouths of babes!

Mom to Kevin