[IP] Re: dressing

email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted
> writes:
> <<  I went bowling with some friends tonight and things started to feel
> funny on the insertion site, which is about 1.5 inches right of my belly
> button. >>
> I thought that you had to insert at least 2" away from your belly button?
> Is
> that not true?
> Marilyn

And I've never put one in along the straight line of my belly button because
it is right at the waist and I was told to go above or below it.  From my
small experience (and YMMV) there is too much pressure from the waist band of
my pants along that line for it to be comfortable or stay intact.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000