[IP] Re: Sore fingers

email @ redacted writes:

> ] Re: Sore fingers
> I let each finger rest for 10 day by using one for a whole day then moving

hmmm, I"m probably the only one who does this but I never use thumbs or
pointer fingers.  Years ago it seems like they stayed more sore and then hurt
to use while doing things.  I use the other 3 fingers on one side over and
over, 3,4, 5, 3, 4, 5, and then switch to the other hand and do the same side
and so rotate sites about every 4 days.
just another YMMV

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!