Re: [IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

>I didn't finish my last post before I sent it!  So sorry!

I thought I was the only one who did that! ;-/

>You probably dropped low at 5-7 AM and your liver then said "Hey!  My blood
>sugar is too low!  Release some glucose!"  and stepped up the
>production...therefore you have a high reading at about 8:00 AM

Thanks.  This is my first guess as well but I'll be ****** if I can figure
out how to confirm this.  The math says a square wave would have been
appropriate but just as MM's are not waterproof, my D doesn't have a square
wave (and I'm not trusting my ability to wake up to doing it manually!

Thanks agin.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!