Re: [IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

I didn't finish my last post before I sent it!  So sorry!

You probably dropped low at 5-7 AM and your liver then said "Hey!  My blood
sugar is too low!  Release some glucose!"  and stepped up the
production...therefore you have a high reading at about 8:00 AM

In a message dated 01/07/2001 12:26:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,