Re: [IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

My guess would be that you probably dropped low sometime between 5-7 AM.  You
bolused your usual amount of Humalog, and maybe you should have decreased it
a bit?

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years.

In a message dated 01/07/2001 12:26:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,