[IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

Once again I am soliciting opinions  (TIA):

Are these bg's the result of a high fat, high protien meal?

2:00 am:  bg= 70  CHO= 60g  PROTEIN= 27g  FAT= 20g  (Usual amt of H bolused).

4:00 am:  bg= 110

In addition, are there any stats on just what the percentage of protien
and/ or fat is needed in a meal to siginficantly delay or cause delayed
post-meal highs?

Thanks... ...and for the curious, I ate some great deep-fried scallops!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!