Re: RE[IP] RNWeb and pumps

In a message dated 1/7/2001 6:11:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  am not aware that anyone is actually using the D-tron or
>  Dahedi. At least, no one on the list has mentioned it as

My local disetronic rep is on the D-tron. (tho' his daughter, age 4, will
stay on the H-tron)  I know he tried the Dahedi for a while (just to be
familiar with it), but he really likes all the features the D-tron offers . .
. he also aid that he liked the long, skinny shape of the D-tron (which he
has inside his pants and can access through his pocket or the fabric) . . .
I saw the Dahedi -- it *IS* really small . . .