[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #767

In a message dated 1/7/2001 7:50:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Re: All That Knowledge & family >>

I swear, If I didn't know better, I'd have thought I had written your post.
Except for my diatition daughter, nobody in my family, or out, for that
matter, wants to hear about my diabetes. The best thing thats happened to me
in 36 yrs is the pump. That drew a tiny bit of interest, but after 4 months,
its no big deal  to anyone but me!  (but my husband is always there for me)