Re: RE[IP] RNWeb and pumps

I don't think that the D-tron is even out yet...it was supposed to be
released in October and they kepy pushing back the release date.  Something
with FDA approveal, but I don't know exactly what.

I was going to go with the D-tron from my D H-tron V100 but when they kept
pushing the date back, I started to look at other options and found the MM
508 to better suit my needs.  A friend of mine went throught the same thing
and ended up opting for the MM 508, too.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years.

Remember...Diabetics are naturally sweet

Barbara Wrote:
 NO, sorry, as far as I know there are still 3 companies. I
 am not aware that anyone is actually using the D-tron or
 Dahedi. At least, no one on the list has mentioned it as

 Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE >>