Re: [IP] Re: fingers for testing

email @ redacted writes:

<< I also use the fleshy part of my palms, around the outside, like
 below the pinky and below the thumb.  I have a FastTake, which
 doesn't require as much blood.  I usually need to have been active
 though, to make sure my hands are getting full circulation.  Doesn't
 seem to heal quite as quickly as fingers though.  Don't know wh >>

This sound like something good to try. Have you ever used your forearm they
say you can and I've tried several time with no luck. I have no fat on my
arms and that makes it hard to squeeze any blood out even at the deepest
setting on the lance on blood, but the side of my hand may work.