Re: [IP] Re: fingers for testing

On 6 Jan 2001, at 21:12, Kathie Williams wrote:

> I let each finger rest for 10 day by using one for a whole day then moving
> > the next
> Thank you, Thank you!!  I never thought of using my thumbs!  I quess I
> figured they were too important or something (I'm reluctant to use index
> fingers too).  Today I have 2 extra fingers to use, not just the old 8.  As
> a new pumper I've been testing about 16 times a day, so I really need some
> more test area.

I also use the fleshy part of my palms, around the outside, like
below the pinky and below the thumb.  I have a FastTake, which
doesn't require as much blood.  I usually need to have been active
though, to make sure my hands are getting full circulation.  Doesn't
seem to heal quite as quickly as fingers though.  Don't know why.