[IP] Re: Pump selection

Jan, thanks for the clarification.

The thing I find interesting -- but not at all surprising when I think
about it -- is how emotional people get about their pumps.

When I first got mine, a friend asked me if I had feelings about
my pump -- whether I thought of it as a cool gadget, a pet, a part
of my body, or what?  I thought it was an odd question at the time,
but it's certainly true that my feelings about my pump(s) are
evolving. I'm not sure that I think about it as a pet or a part of my
body, exactly, but I'm certainly more emotionally attached to it
than I am to my Palm Pilot....

/Janet L.