Re: [IP] Aspirin & ACE inhibitors?? Anyone else ever hear this (I've been doing both for years)

I was actually told by the pharmacist, that as I only take a baby aspirin in
the morning and my meds at night, it doesn't do the 'cancelling out'.  This
would be applicable to the higher doses of aspirin which some folks are
Jenny Sutherland
  OK: I'm a little scarred.  I've been taking an aspirin a day for my eyes
  (and the rest of my clottiness) for the last 20 years and I've been on
  vasotec ever since it was released.  how come no one told me this!!