From: Dr. Joe, The Diabetes Doctor [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tue, January 02, 2001 4:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: E-News 1/2/01

Remember that aspirin blocks the effects of all
ACE inhibitors.  If you are on an ACE, find
another pain reliever.  Read the package insert.

We love these Angiotensin Converting
Enzyme inhibitors for blood pressure control,
treatment of diabetic kidney disease and a host
of other problems.  Just don't use aspirin with them.

This is the sort of drug-drug interaction that
renders one drug neutral, rather than causing
bizarre symptoms.
Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com
Take a look at our E-News Archives on the web site.