Re: [IP] Donating blood(and other things)

One other thought-somewhere I read that certain
programs do accept diabetics as marrow and organ
donors(except pancreases)provided they are otherwise
in good health.And why shouldn't they?I get really
disgusted with people treating diabetic body tissues
like they were cancer or something.Not exactly the
"you can be perfectly normal" sort of treatment.

Do You Yahoo!?