Re: [IP] Re: All that knowledge

You are right Jan, there is a definate lack of knowledge in the nursing
homes.  I have worked in enough of them to know.  I have access to several
homes in this area and plan on signing up as a consultant of sorts for people
who have questions about DMers and if they should start seeing people on
pumps also.  This is an area of great concern and don't forget there are
plenty of younger folks in these homes for rehab or residence due to severe
handicaps or needs.  It's sad but true!  So when the time comes
think...Washington!  Specifically western WA..That's where I am...See
YA??!!!!!!!   HMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!

mom to Joshua