[IP] Re: Sof-Set insertion

Carole wrote:
>> We like using the sof-set (MiniMed 508) instead of the sil because they are
easier for him (and us) to
tolerate on insertion.  (Even though we use the emla cream, my son is still
terrified of needles after 6 years of shots--go figure).  Every time we use
the soft set, we have a problem with the cannula getting kinked when he is
very active & playing >>

I didn't notice you mentioning the SofSerter to insert the SofSets. That makes
a BIG difference in eliminating the kinking. I realize YMMV, but if you
haven't tried it, that may be your solution. If you do not have one, call
MiniMed and explain your problem. They may offer to send you one free - that's
how I got mine. (~_^)