Re: [IP] The Americans With Disabilities Act

I read the web site you sent to this list. This was a quote taken out of
context and written as a review by someone else. I would have to read Linda
Chavez's writings to make my own educated opinion before I just write my
But thanks for sharing! :) Her other statements  were also quoted out of
context and I would have to read Chavez's writings too on those issues. It is
easy to read someone else's "review" taken out of context and make an unsound
opinion based on emotions from an obvious smear propaganda article. I have
learned to read for myself things from direct from the author/person because
the media has an agenda of their own and I would hope we would have learned
something about that from the tricks they pulled regarding the past
presidential election.