[IP] sense of humor

My son brought me his meter after I asked him to check.  He showed it to
me....201.   Then he pointed out that it was upside down and his bg was
really 102.   You have to have a sense of humor about this!  He mentioned
that next time it's 105 he'll try it on my husband!

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>