[IP] Re: All that knowledge

>   You are TOOOOO much!  Thanks for all your advice and support.  I'm going
> make this thing work, even if it kills me!!!  Maybe I will take the bull by
> the horns and start advertising as a speaker to some groups.  Schools would
> be great!  I'll ask around and will see what happens.  I'll definately keep
> you all informed. Thanks again Barb,,,and Jan,, and, well, EVERYONE!!!  And
Michael, THANKS
> for this great list...CHECK's in the mail!!!

Awwww, shucks, 'tweren't nuttin'. But, hey, I'm thinking of myself for this,
too. We have people in need and people who can provide that need. Somehow we
don't want to throw the babies out with their baths.  For anyone wanting to
*polish* their speaking skills to get invited BACK (once may be enough - lol),
go to www.toastmasters.org and check for a club near you. Most of the Miss
America contestants join so they can handle themselves well, and the
astronauts joined since they would be asked to speak a lot when they came back
to Earth and didn't want to answer a Q with *Duhhhh*. lol  Submarines often
have clubs to provide them with constructive activities.  I have a post ready
about handling Q&A time at an organization if someone would like it e-mailed
privately. Just request it from email @ redacted and you'll receive it.
Oh, and another thing. Always dress one step better than your audience so
they'll respect what you have to say. That is your speaking uniform. (~_^)

Jan, DTM (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)