Re: [IP] Minimed continous blood glucose monitor

My physician already has one.  However, I believe it is not on the market to
the general public yet.

You wear it for 3 days and it records your blood glucose level every 3 to 5
minutes...it is good for helping to determine things like the 'dawn
phenomena' and how much insulin is really required.  And it records it...you
don't do the actually tests...It is the ~size of our pumps.  FDA approved it
last year for the physicians to use...like the approved the first BG monitors
for them to use first.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM 18+ years, Pumping for 6+