RE[IP]All that knowledge

>>I'm going to make this thing work, even if it kills me!!!
Maybe I will take the bull by
the horns and start advertising as a speaker to some groups.
Schools would
be great! <<

Now that makes my day. I love to hear from a charged up,
motivated person!
And, I remembered a few parents resources I left out: Connie
in Colorado, Barb in Nova Scotia, Curtis in Maine(?). My
apologies to other advocating parents whom I have omitted.

Sylvia... if you need any more motivation, you could fly
east and I'll hook you up to the IV with the "motivation"
label. If you can't afford that, borrow Josh's pump and pump
it in. LOL!

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE