[IP] Re: Welcome Janice Nothstein

<<  I  will be going on the pump in the next few weeks and
 must admit I am a little apprehensive about it. Especially
 about the first few weeks. I thought joining this list would
 help.  >>

Your decision to join the listserv is wise.  It's normal (and maybe even
useful because it increases concentration and dedication) to feel
apprehensive and excited.  Keep us posted with your questions, concerns, and
successes.  You have a host of rooters and gurus available here.  Jill T
Peaks Island Maine