Re: [IP] All that knowledge

  You are TOOOOO much!  Thanks for all your advice and support.  I'm going to
make this thing work, even if it kills me!!!  Maybe I will take the bull by
the horns and start advertising as a speaker to some groups.  Schools would
be great!  I'll ask around and will see what happens.  I'll definately keep
you all informed.

  Thanks again Barb,,,and Jan,, and, well, EVERYONE!!!  And Michael, THANKS
for this great list...CHECK's in the mail!!!

mom to Joshua and soon to be, well, who knows, right?!