Re: [IP] DFW Pump support - Thurs. Jan. 18, 2001

On 6 Jan 2001, at 0:25, email @ redacted wrote:

> And how about Dallas, Texas?  Someone told me about a month ago about
> a meeting every third Thursday or something like that at one of the
> hospitals.  Is anyone there to refresh my memory?

Yep, still here, Rhonda!   The meetings are at the Howard Center at Irving
Baylor Hospital, MacArthur @ 183.  The Howard Center is in the eastern
wing of the building on the ground floor.   The next meeting is Jan. 18th from
12 to 1 PM.  There will be an open discussion and a question & answer
session with the CDEs.  Bring a sack lunch or your B.K. sandwich.  Also
bring all your "un-converted" non-pumping friends!     ;>)