Re: [IP] novo scotia endos

>Have you ever thought about moving????  hehehe  Texas is pretty kewl!!
>Dallas, Texas

HA. Rhonda!

Yes i have thought about moving and am still thinking of it.  As of MArch
most of my legal and finamcial obligations will be finished and at that
time I am moving.   Just have no idea where or to what etc.  Actually as it
turns out NS is the only place in NA  that does not allow anyone ot use
pumps (save hte children's hopistal).

A warmer climate sounds good to me also.... ...LOL!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!