I remember those days as well.  I was accused of being a "drug addict" at the
early age of 14 when some of my co-workers at Baskin Robbins saw me "shooting
up" in the back.....oh, how far we have come....yet, I still get the
occasional, "ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE EATING THAT"??????  and trying to explain
to some of them is simply moot!, even when I am in the middle of treating a