Re: [IP] All that knowledge

In a message dated 1/5/01 8:57:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I agree 100%...the two situations need to be combined somehow. I
 personally would love to pursue a CDE but have a similar problem
 as Sylvia mentioned. I have 2yrs of college behind me but no
 degree/credentials (except for M.O.M) so I know the road to
 becoming a CDE will be a long one for me (though not impossible. >>

I think that somebody on the board recommended that you can't get a CDE
unless you have a master's in certain fields. So, they may be making it more
difficult instead of easier.

Jan and Elvis