[IP] Dressing

Hey everyone!

I was changing my infusion set today and had no trouble as is the norm.
However, I went bowling with some friends tonight and things started to feel
funny on the insertion site, which is about 1.5 inches right of my belly

The dressing was peeling and caused my infusion thing to look like it may
come out. I put another piece of dressing over top of the needle, IV3000 (I
use the default dressing that comes in with the infusion sets..with the hole
in the middle)

Now the IV3000 is coming lose from the skin. I am a fairly skinny guy, so I
am not sure what is going on. when I stand up everything looks fine. But
sitting down and looking at the site, my love handles (LOL) may be the

Any advice? :)