Re: [IP] All that knowledge

Yeah...what is up with that??? They knew beforehand that I was
"just" a mom and they had no problem with that. I KNEW when they
said to list our credentials on that form, I should've put CDMOM.
(certified diabetes mom)  ;)

Sylvia said:
And Kerri and I went through Dis's pump trainer training and
still haven't heard after over a month whether we
passed the test and whether the rep will use us.  Kerri and I
were the only non-pros there at the training...GO FIGURE!!!!

little guy due 3/10/01