[IP] Re: Lancets etc.,

Jan with Bluda Sue wrote:

<<I wasdoing the alcohol swab bit from 1982 until June of '99 when I learned
dangerous it was for me upon joining a pump list. So, my Q: Why aren't my
fingers cracking and bleeding and infected?????>>

I wonder this too, I always used alcohol swabs for many years, didn't seem
to bother my fingers a bit.  I still use them if I have no access to water
and soap, but sometimes I don't use anything at all...