[IP] stretched tubing

Hello, Caroline being the active 6 yr old pumper that she is, has found a new
way to test her pump. She caught her tubing on "something" and stretched
it~between the pump and the connection point. I changed that part of the
tubing, but my ? is, has anyone ever just left it all stretched out? I am
sure it will happen again so I will be prepared next time to leave it in tack
if it will be ok.

mom to Caroline, 6 yrs old, dx'd 18 months, puming 10/2000