Re: [IP] Lancet Changes

At 05:18 PM 1/5/2001 EST, you wrote:
>    and then I shook out the rest of the box & out fell NINE boxes of B-D
>lancets, each containing 100 lancets!!!!

That's a totally funny story!  My son, Levi, was diagnosed three years ago
in September and has yet to run out of the BD Ultra Fine II lancets that
were sold to us at that time!!!  900 lancets!!!  That's a hilarious story,
the thought of giving them out as trick-or-treats!!!  Thanks for the chuckle!

Diane :-)