[IP] Re: Lancets etc.,

> We were told that unless you are in a place where you can't simply wash your
> hands prior to poking, then you use the alsohol.  Otherwise, alcohol will
> your skin and can cause cracking and bleeding, which, itself, can lead to
> infections.  Go with plain soap and water or atleast water, but don't use
> alcohol on a regular basis.  TOO HARSH!

This is as confusing to me as when I was told that 70% alcohol for my glass
syringe soak caused DMers to go blind and I should use 90% to be safe. I was
doing the alcohol swab bit from 1982 until June of '99 when I learned how
dangerous it was for me upon joining a pump list. So, my Q: Why aren't my
fingers cracking and bleeding and infected?????