Re: [IP] Lancet Changes

email @ redacted writes:

> , I
> think I have enough lancets to last a lifetime or two.
While we're on the lancet thread, thought I'd toss in my funny story: ordered
9 boxes of precision QID strips from Minimed (formerly Home Medical in
southern Florida). Also ordered ONE box of the B-D turquoise lancets which
are thinner than Melissa's older supply.....Now keep in mind that every order
of strips had been incorrect up to that point, so I was delighted to see they
had indeed sent me NINE boxes of 100 strips, as requested.....
    and then I shook out the rest of the box & out fell NINE boxes of B-D
lancets, each containing 100 lancets!!!!
    I know this happened right before Halloween because I called & asked if
they intended to have me distribute them for Halloween? I explained that if I
waited for my daughter to use 900 lancets, at the rate she DOESN'T change
them, she'd be approximately 108 years old by the time she finished!!! The
poor clerk had no idea what I was rambling on about!!!.....
   Needless to say I did not pay for them or keep them!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)