[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #762

In a message dated 1/5/2001 8:50:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I don't remember my first blood machine, but over the years Ive had about 5.
I just sent all my old meters and strips to a doctor who gives them to
Russian kids who he brings over to the U.S. to learn how to control their
diabetes. Sorry, but I forget the website name. But I was just sent a
Glucometer elite and I really like it. Joan