Re: [IP] Re: Normal does not feel good

Hi, I am a new pumper (since October 15, 2000)  I have been Type 1 since
1979.  I felt the same way in the beginning...in fact, I called my mom during
the first week and told her I havent had an abnormal reading in over a week
but I feel like crapola...she laughed and said it was probably because
"normal" to my body has been "abnormal" for way too many years.  In any
event, it changed and now I feel great...lots of energy...take care