Re: [IP] Drinking regular pop not deadly

David wrote:

<<But how about adjusting for the carbs.  My CDE taught me this..if treating
a low between 50 and 80 to subtract 15 grams carbs from the total carbs and
bolus for that...below 50 and subtract 30 grams.  works fairly well for
me.>>

Yes, that would work fine, but for me, trying to loose weight, I'd rather
not consume any more carbs than I have to, that's why I gained so much
weight on MDI and promptly lost 15 pounds with not much change in diet other
than not treating all the lows when I went on the pump.

RoseLea