Re: [IP] Drinking regular pop not deadly

David wrote:

<<But how about adjusting for the carbs.  My CDE taught me this..if treating
a low between 50 and 80 to subtract 15 grams carbs from the total carbs and
bolus for that...below 50 and subtract 30 grams.  works fairly well for

Yes, that would work fine, but for me, trying to loose weight, I'd rather
not consume any more carbs than I have to, that's why I gained so much
weight on MDI and promptly lost 15 pounds with not much change in diet other
than not treating all the lows when I went on the pump.