Re: [IP] pump selection questions

The 4hr temp basal rate is for the temp basal DEcrease. The temp
basal INcrease is *12hrs*. Both of our pumps were set to those
defaults. I had our temp basal decrease changed to 12hrs because
the only time we ever need it (usually) is during the night (like
for sleepovers at other peoples' houses - she *always drops low
unless we do this) and 4hrs wasn't long enough. We've used the
temp basal increase at times and it is usually only for a few
hours. Maybe they should have reversed the factory settings. :)
But...those can easily be changed!

Sylvia said:
Janet w/twin pumps-

My understanding is that the temporary basal rate setting is good
for only 4 (four) hours and not 12.  My son is on the H-Tron and
that is what ours says !

little guy due 3/10/01