Re: [IP] novo scotia endos

>Id be surprised if you could get a young fully trained endo to move into
>Canada. most of my neurological friends have moved here rather than be
>conscripted into socialized medicine. spot

You have a point.  MOst endos I have dealth with are nearing retirement.
GPs I know certainly are not happy and we are short of docs hence the
limitations on the ability to change doctors here.  MOst do not take new

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!