Re: [IP] Ok what do YOU think...

  Your son may be dealing with some hormones here.  He may have gone into a
growth spurt.  Those are really a gut killer for moms.  Just when you think
you have thinkgs going good and BAM..in kicks those hormones and you have to
start all over.  Try adjusting his basal and boluses.  Run averages for the
past week and adjust from there.  I find I need to do this if not weekly then
atleast every two weeks because Josh (9 y.o) is constantly changing and
growing!  Write to me personally if you have more questions.  We can get
together with the other moms and see what they have to say also.

mom to Joshua