[IP] trading supplies

Hi everyone,

I have been a quiet member of this list for about a year.  Over the past
year I have accumulated alot of boxes of tenders and cartridges.  But my
insurance company only covers 150 blood testing strips a month and I end up
buying a couple of extra bottles of strips each month.

I am interested in trading my boxes of tenders and cartridges for Accucheck
Advantage Comfort Curve strips.  If anyone is interested please email me
privately.  My email is:  email @ redacted

Amy Pistanek
Radiation Safety Office
(313) 916-7042