Re: [IP] Fastake versus Dex

I love my DEX just because you don't have to get those slippery strips from
a vial. Right now I am using Accu-chek but have spilled all the strips on
the kitchen floor several times and then have to blow off all the dog hair,
so I think I'm going to go back to the DEX. Also, they are very good at
replacing the meters. Once during a bad low I was so confused when changing
the wheel of strips that I literally tore the machine apart. They seny a new
one right away.