Re: [IP] Carb Counting book & Insulin Pumpers ver. 3

To learn carb counting: MiniMed  prints a very good little spiral bound book
called Carbohydrate Counting - A Primer for Insulin Pump Users to Zero in on
Good Control - by K. Kulkarni, L. Fredrickson and M. Graff. It ia model
MMT-156 if you want to order from MM. That is what I learned Carb Counting
with. You also need vol 3 of Pumping Insulin.
Sue(dalgal)