[IP] RE; Redirected fundraiser

I'm on the Board of the Mass. chapter of the JDF (Vice President) and am
coming on as a national VP this summer. Email me directly at
email @ redacted and I can fill you in on many ways, large and small,
to work toward the cure. Also, I have found being involved in JDF, now JDRF
(juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International) has been a blessing --
great people who are supportive and SMART about diabetes care. Our family
has been able to raise a huge amount of money, and we're just regular folks.
It's amazing how willing friends are to help. So contact me. I'd be happy to
get you started!

>snip<> He is now, I have six months to prepare to be getting the legalities
> to become a collector and if Mike has any advice on how to become a
> legitimate funds collector, I can do this.

I don't think there is anything in particular you have to do. Perhaps
Renee can clue us in. She and her daughter Melissa are the national
leaders as a family in raising money for the JDF. Something over
$100k and the last couple of years or so as I recall (~WOW~). Anyway,
RENEE are you there and can you answer the question???