[IP] What Food/Nutrition problems do you have on the Pump?

Thought I'd go right to the experts on this one!  I am an RD (CDE and
Pump Trainer).  Have been asked to speak to a local insulin pumpers
support group in a few weeks.  Was given no topic to speak on other than
answer food/nutrition questions.
So....need some input from this list.  What kinds of problems/questions
would you like an RD to address for you?  Please respond either to the
list or emai me at
email @ redacted  I will be happy to answer (or try to answer)
questions sent to me via email.
Thanks!!!  Bonnie A. Stone